Clay Play Crafts & Workshops
10 May 2016
Shape, mould, sculpt, cut and create
Air-Drying, Kiln-Fired or Polymer
Credits for the above flip flop footprint image go to: Dawn Whitehand.
Clay workshops are becoming increasingly popular for school activities, holiday clubs and adult . The benefits are:
- Art classes encourage individual creativity.
- Participants can make their own unique keepsakes.
- Air-drying clay, polymer clays (like Fimo or Sculpy) or traditional potter's clay can produce some fantastic results.
- Clay pieces can be decorated with acrylics (or glazes and underglazes if you have a kiln).
- Workshops can be organised as "sign-up sessions" e.g. a four week course involving 4 x 2 hour workshops.
Country Love Crafts supply all the necessary tools and equipment to run classes: