Terms and Conditions:
- Brushes, tools, bisque, colour, glaze and decorating accessories will be provided for training held at Country Love Crafts.
- Bespoke tools and materials will need to be ordered in advance.
- Note: we do not offer a firing service for pottery course delegates but delegates that attend the two-day Pottery Painting Courses may fire course work from day one for collection on day two.
- Full payment (plus VAT) is required to guarantee spaces on all seminars.
- Payment is non-refundable but places can be switched to an alternatie course if more than 5 working days notice is given in advance of course.
- Please advise immediately if you are unable to attend a course so that your place can be offered to another delegate.
- If you intend to place an order for collection on the day of a course, please let a member of the sales team know or add a note on electronic orders (e.g. web, faxed and e-mailed orders). Also, please try to give at least 1-2 days advance notice.
- If you would like to place an order on the day of your training course, where possible, please pass your order to a member of the sales team before lunch. We do prioritise orders on a first come, first served basis so there is likely to be a small wait whilst the orders are picked and packed.
- Office and warehouse staff are unavailable during weekends so additional orders cannot be processed during weekend courses.
- All prices quoted exclude vat. Please check our "shopping" website for pictures and further details.
- Day courses usually start at 10.00hrs and finish circa 16.00hrs.
- Half day courses usually run from 10am until 1pm or from 2pm until 5pm.
- Any timings provided are given as an estimate and may vary according to the number of delegates in attendance.
- A buffet lunch is provided on most full day decorating courses. Please check individual course details for further information.
- All courses, unless otherwise stated, are run at our office in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- A maximum of 10 delegates per course plus 2 reserve places will be allocated to each course (this excludes "Sale and Unveil Open Days" where up to 25 delegates can attend).
- Following any reservation, a letter will be sent confirming course details, travel & accommodation details.
- Course notes are available for most seminars.
- Please ensure that all mobile phones are switched off during class.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to attend training.
- Please note that courses are subject to change. Please check availability.