We truly are a one-stop-shop for ceramic decorators and craft projects. With FREE (or reduced) delivery charges, a promise to reward loyalty and a continuous stream of inspiring ideas there really is no reason to shop anywhere else .... so why pay more!
Wholesale terms will be offered to any business (home, internet or studio based) exceeding a turnover of £600 per annum (i.e. £50 per month).
- Any product or service is sold in accordance with the Terms of Trading outlined on the inside cover of our catalogue and on this website.
- There is a minimum order value of £50.
- Country Love Crafts have two product categories: DISCOUNTABLE goods and FIXED PRICE goods.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted exclude delivery and VAT.
- Prices are correct at the time of print and are subject to change without notice
Improving Published Discounts:
Every penny spent with Country Love Crafts, whether discountable or fixed price, will count towards improving your discount.
- Spend over £900 per month or £11k per year to benefit from an improved trade discount.
- Spend > £900 (on a single order) and benefit from FREE Pallet Delivery*
- Spend > £500 (on a single order) and benefit from HALF Price Pallet Delivery*
*Mainland UK destinations only. Overseas and non mainland will be subsidised after delivery quotations have been obtained from couriers. Terms and conditions apply.
Guild Membership Discounts:
Join the Guild of Ceramic Studios (£60.00 including VAT per annum) and take advantage of even greater savings.
- Guild Members benefit from a further 2% reduction on the discounted price for any product in our “discountable” range.
- Country Love Crafts offer a range of specially selected bisque, at permanently low prices, for Guild Members. These are called Guild “Bread and Butter” items. Guild Bread and Butter bisque items are permanently discounted for Guild Members only.
- Benefit from reduced training course fees on selected courses.
Special Offer Discounts:
Watch out for e-mails advertising monthly offers or ask a member of the sales team.
- Trade customers are offered regular promotions with increased discounts.
- Click here to sign up for our newsletter service which will automatically send an e-mail when special offers are announced.
Despatch and Courier Information
We are proud to despatch the majority of our orders within 24-48 hours of receipt of order. More information about our delivery service can be found by clicking here.
- To commence trading with us, please complete the attached Trade Application Form.
If you would like to use our electronic ordering form, please let us know and we will send you the Excel spreadsheet. This document can be converted to your own-style price list and will save you typing item codes and descriptions. E-mail email@example.com to request the form.
- We will continually add new products and these introductions will be communicated electronically. Therefore, please ensure that you let us have your up-to-date contact details or click here to sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
- Where possible, please use our on-line shopping facility to place orders. For verbal orders, please remember to quote our product codes to minimise errors. If you need any information about the products listed then please refer to our main catalogue or call a member of the sales team.
- We have a showroom at our offices in Oxfordshire. If you would like to see an item first-hand, feel free to pop in. Please note that we do not have a shop. Whilst we are happy to process small, spontaneous orders there maybe a short wait while the order is picked & processed. If you plan to collect an order, we recommend placing it in advance to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Price Match: Please let us know if you find the same item cheaper elsewhere and we will do our best to match the price.
- Special Offers: We will continue to make special offers with product discounts. Remember to subscribe to this service or let us have your e-mail address.
- If you want to test the popularity of an item, ask us to send a FREE SAMPLE with your next order (limited supplies available).
We look forward to working with you.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm excluding Fridays when we close at 4pm. We do not open on public holidays.